New Service Real Estate Developer
What to expect when installing new power to your new development.
First; You will need to complete the Information Form KPUD Service Application then to expedite your installation process please have this preliminary information available when you schedule your appointment.
- Where is your development located?
- How many lots are you looking to feed?
- Do you want to feed overhead (OH) or underground (UG)?
- Are you planning on single phase or three phase power installation to this development?
- Are you planning to coordinate the installation of other utilities?
- When are you hoping to have the power installed by?
Next you will need to call the Klickitat PUD Engineering Department to schedule an appointment with one of our engineers to come out and meet you for a site visit. These appointments typically take about an hour and they are a very important part of our installation process. You will need to bring a copy of the site development plan to the meeting.
- Please contact Engineering Support or Shelby at 509-773-7612 for questions or appointments.
- 1-800-548-8357 or 509-773-7612 for the Goldendale Office (covering the greater Goldendale, Wishram, Klickitat, Roosevelt, Bickleton, and Alderdale areas.)
- 1-800-548-8358 or 509-493-2255 for the White Salmon Office (covering the greater Bingen, White Salmon, Husum, Glenwood, Trout Lake, Lyle, and Dallesport areas.)
- After your site visit the Engineer will design your job and create an estimate. The quote letter will be mailed out to you along with a list of requirements that all need to be completed prior to having your job scheduled. Customer Service Policy.
- Required easements, must be signed, notarized, and returned to KPUD
- Your quoted payment must be received by KPUD
Scheduling for Goldendale typically occurs on Tuesdays and White Salmon on Wednesday
If you have an existing service Please contact Klickitat PUD directly before continuing.
ALWAYS REMEMBER TO Call Before You Dig