HOME    |    CONTACT US    |    SEARCH   
Klickitat PUD

Who To Contact

Who do I contact if I have questions about...

Board of Commissioners and General Manager

  • Agenda for PUD Board of Commissioner meetings
  • Being placed on a PUD meeting agenda to talk to the Board
  • Finding someone from PUD to speak at a community meeting


  • Office: 773-5891
  • Fax: 773-4969

Customer Service & Billing

  • Moving or changing addresses within Klickitat County
  • Opening an account with the PUD for the first time
  • Requesting a credit letter because you are moving to a new electric company
  • Establishing a Budget Payment Plan (equal billing program)
  • Setting up autopay for monthly bill or paying monthly utility bill.
  • Clarifying high bills and usage
  • Requesting Payment Arrangements or Assistance 
  • Establishing landlord agreement to keep the power turned on between tenants
  • Giving to the PUD's Operation Warm Heart fund

Customer Service


  • Office: 773-5891
  • Fax: 773-4969

White Salmon

  • Office: 509-493-2255
  • Fax: 509-493-1232

  • New electric service to a property that has never had service before
  • Costs to install electric service
  • Costs to install a security yard light
  • Obtaining a State Electrical Inspection application
  • PUD specifications for installing secondary line

Shelby- Engineering 

  • Office: 773-7612(During business hours)
  • Toll Free: 800-548-8357
  • Fax: 773-6431

Conservation and Energy Services

  • Ways to conserve electricity
  • Customer Generation guidance 
  • Energy efficient loan programs
  • Energy efficient rebates

Anita - Conservation

  • Office: 773-7622
  • Fax: 773-4969

Power Operations

  • My lights flicker
  • My power goes out
  • Trees or limbs in or near powerlines
  • My yard light or street light flickers or is out
  • Sharing a suggestion for a Ruralite feature on a local resident

April- Operations

  • Office: 773-7638 (During business hours)
  • Toll Free: 800-548-8357 (after hours)
  • Fax: 773-3111

Water and Sewer

  • Establishing a new water and sewer service with a PUD system
  • How to conserve water
  • Having your water meter turned off or on
  • How to find your water shutoff

Sharon - Water/Waste Water

  • Office: 773-7623 (During business hours)
  • Toll Free: 800-548-8357
  • Fax: 773-3111

Public Information Requests

Human Resources

  • Toll Free: 800-548-8357
  • Fax: 773-4969

Filing Claims for Damages